Important – Please read this document as it may affect your Rights
In consideration of being allowed to participate in any way at/in Sportsplex USA Poway, Sportsplex USA Santee or the Sportsplex USA Foundation
athletic/sports programs, related events and / or activities, the undersigned acknowledges, understands and agrees that:
- The risk of injury to myself or my child(ren) or dependent(s) participation in sports activities while involved in programs or leagues
offered at Sportsplex USA Poway, Sportsplex USA Santee or with the Sportsplex USA Foundation is significant, including the potential for
permanent paralysis and death; and while particular rules, equipment, and personal discipline may reduce the risk, the risk of serious
injury does exist, and,
- I KNOWINGLY AND FREELY ASSUME ALL SUCH RISKS both known and unknown, EVEN IF ARISING FROM THE NEGLIGENCE OF THE RELEASEES or others, and assume
full and complete responsibility for any injury or damage arising out of my participation in the Sportsplex USA Poway, Sportsplex USA Santee or
Sportsplex USA Foundation athletic/sports programs, related events and activities; and,
- I willingly agree to comply with the above stated terms and conditions for participation. If I observe any unusual significant hazard during my
presence or participation, I will remove myself from participation and bring such to the attention of the nearest official immediately; and,
- I hereby release and hold harmless Sportsplex USA, Inc, Sportsplex USA of Santee, Inc, Sportsplex USA Foundation, the City of Santee and the
City of Poway, and their agents, employees and officers with respect to any and all claims for injury, loss or damage to person or property,
whether arising from the negligence of the releasees or otherwise.
CODE OF CONDUCT
The following Code of Conduct has been adopted by Sportsplex USA Inc, Sportsplex USA of Santee Inc, and Sportsplex USA Foundation and will be
strictly enforced. Please remember that SPORTSPLEX USA is a family oriented recreation facility, which will make every attempt to maintain these
standards for the good of all of those who use the park.
Any player, manager, parent or spectator that does not conduct themselves in a manner that is conducive with SPORTSPLEX USA’s policies or rules
can be removed, ejected, suspended from the facility for any length of time and/or face possible legal action to be determined by
SPORTSPLEX USA Management.
NO PLAYER, PARENT OR SPECTATOR SHALL:
- At any time lay a hand upon, push, shove, bump into, strike, or threaten to strike any player, manager, spectator, official or employee of the park.
- Refuse to abide by an official’s decision.
- Display objectionable demonstrations by throwing any piece of equipment in a forceful manner.
- Verbally abuse any player, official, employee or spectator for any reason.
- Discuss with any official in any manner the decision reached by such official, except the team manager or captain.
- Use unnecessary rough tactics in the playing of the game against another player.
- Be the aggressor in any physical attack upon any player, official, employee or spectator.
- Use profane, obscene or vulgar language at any time.
- Appear on the field of play at any time in an intoxicated condition.
- Smoke while going onto, coming off of, or while in the field of play.
- During the game discuss aloud with the spectators in a derogatory or abusive manner any play, decision or personal opinion of officials
or other players.
- Be relinquished of financial responsibility for his or her team until the entire team fee has been paid in full to the league office.
If the team fee is not paid in full all players on that roster will be suspended from the facility until the fee is paid in full.
I HAVE READ THIS RELEASE OF LIABILITY AND ASSUMPTION OF RISK AGREEMENT, AND PLAYERS CODE OF CONDUCT AND FULLY UNDERSTAND ITS TERMS.
I UNDERSTAND THAT I HAVE GIVEN UP SUBSTANTIAL RIGHTS BY ACCEPTING IT AND ACCEPT IT FREELY AND VOLUNTARILY WITH OUT ANY INDUCEMENT.