Santee Adult Indoor Soccer: Team Registration
To Register Your Team
1. To be sure that your team has a spot in the upcoming league, please contact the adult soccer office at 619-334-1000 x417 or email@example.com indicating which night and league you are interested in participating.
2. You will be contacted by Sportsplex USA staff. The staff will give you all the details you need regarding division placement and roster regulations.
3. You must click SIGN UP at top of this page to create a player's account. After creating your player's account, you will have the opportunity to create a new team. Please be advised that you must be accepted into the league before creating a new team. Be sure to read 6-step information box that appears after you click CREATE NEW TEAM.
4. You must register for the upcoming season after creating your online team. In order to register, you must place $100 deposit via credit card online, or by visiting the Sportsplex USA office to pay in person with credit card, cash or check. Deposits are non refundable and non transferrable.
5. Your first game time will be emailed to you no less than 3 days before the start date of the season.
Please print the league roster (PDF) and bring to first game.