Youth Competitive Indoor Soccer: Team Registration
ALL YOUTH SOCCER PROGRAMS ARE CURRENTLY SUSPENDED. WE'LL UPDATE THIS PAGE UPON RESTART.
To Register Your Youth Indoor Soccer Team
1. To be sure that your team has a spot in the upcoming league, please call or email the Indoor Soccer Director, email@example.com indicating which night and league you are interested in participating.
2. You will be contacted by Sportsplex USA staff. The staff will give you all the details you need regarding division placement and roster regulations.
3. You must click SIGN UP at top of this page to create a player's account. After creating your player's account, you will have the opportunity to create a new team. Please be advised that you must be accepted into the league before creating a new team. Be sure to read 6-step information box that appears after you click CREATE NEW TEAM.
4. You must register for the upcoming season after creating your online team. In order to register, you must place $100 deposit via credit card online, or by visiting the Sportsplex USA office to pay with cash or check.
5. Your first game time will be emailed to you no less than 3 days before the start date of the season.
Please print this Youth League Roster and bring to first game. Blank rosters will be available the first game as well.