Poway Adult Indoor Soccer: Team Registration
To Register Your Team
- 1. To be sure that your team has a spot in the upcoming league, please email the Soccer Director, Muku Nizam (email@example.com), indicating which night and league you are interested in participating.
- 2. You will be contacted by Sportsplex USA staff. The staff will give you all the details you need regarding division placement and roster regulations.
- 3. You must click SIGN UP at top of this page to create a player's account. After creating your player's account, you will have the opportunity to create a new team. Please be advised that you must be accepted into the league before creating a new team. Be sure to read the 6-step information box that appears after you click SIGN UP.
- 4. You must register for the upcoming season after creating your online team. In order to register, you must place $100 deposit via credit card online, or by visiting the Sportsplex USA office to pay with cash or check. Deposits are non refundable and non transferrable.
- 5. Your first game time will be emailed to you no less than 3 days before the start date of the season.
Please print the League Roster and bring to first game.